Ophiocordyceps sinenes is a unique species of mushroom, Cordyceps parasitizes insects It forms a small 1"-2" inch mushroom-like fruiting structure with a bright yellow and white head, or cap.
Benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis Mushrooms
Although the Food and Drug Administration has yet to endorse
cordyceps in supplement form, you may want to know more about the
potential health benefits of this unusual mushroom.
The potential benefits of Cordyceps include:
- Cordyceps may increase athletic performance by upping the VO2 max 7%
higher compared to people of a similar fitness level who took a
- It also shows effects against cancer cells. In particular,
laboratory tests showed that the supplements slowed the growth of colon,
lung, liver, and skin tumor cells.
- Cordyceps mimics the action of insulin, which helps control type 2 diabetes.
- People who took the supplement reported better heart health and had lower * LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- The supplement may also help with fighting chronic inflammation
caused by the immune system. Studies of mouse Leydig cells demonstrated
that Cordyceps reduced both internal inflammation and external
inflammation everywhere in the body.
- 10cc Liquid Culture syringe
- Alcohol Prep Pad
- 16G 1.5" Luer Lock Needle
Names: Cordyceps, Scarlet Caterpillar Club
Classification: Cordyceps Militaris
Substrates: Brown Rice, White Rice
Incubation Temp: 70-75° F
Incubation Humidity: 79%-85%
Incubation Time: 16 Days
Fruiting Temp: 50-70° F
Fruiting Humidity: 89%-94%
Fruiting Time: 15 Days