(ON SALE LIMITED TIME ONLY - SAVE $500)
Our 200L Digital Autoclave is one of the biggest vertical autoclave ever made! Sterilize up to 72 3lb grain bags in one cycle! With digital controls of
cook cycle, temperature, pressure and more, with multiple automatic and manual venting options it is a true "set it and
forget it" workhorse. Simply set your desired temperature,
sterilization time and the digital computer controlled PID display will
auto bleed air and build pressure to desired PSI, once reached, timer
will start. When timer is done machine can be set to slowly exhaust
pressure or hold and naturally cool. You can also manually vent hot steam at any level with this model!
Great for all types of substrate
and grain sterilizing! We use these autoclaves daily to sterilize a variety of products.
|... 200L - 3 Stainless Steel Wire Baskets
|Max Operating Temp
|... 273 F
|Max Operating Pressure
|... 31.9 PSI
|... 0-999 Minutes
|... 212F - 273F
|... 29"x29"x51" 375 lbs Will fit through any door!
|... AC220V/240V 50/60hz 8.0KW Heater 36 AMP
All units are tested before crating. These autoclaves are very durable and require very little maintenance or replacement parts over the life span when properly cared for. The heating element life is 3,000 cook cycles.
This autoclave is covered by a 12 month factory warranty. In addition, we are offering an additional 6
month warranty that covers any non-wear items. The typical life of the
gasket and the heating element with daily commercial use is around 2-3
Requires a 220/240V connection. Connecting this autoclave at home is similar to hooking up an electric clothes dryer or vehicle charger. Color coded wires must be connected to a 40 AMP 220/240V plug and outlet of your choice.
Freight Shipping is a flat rate of $425.00 per unit. Free Local pickup available, please call ahead to make sure we have stock.
Frequently Asked Questions
How hard is this to install in my garage?
- Installation is the same as installing a new outlet for a dryer or a electric vehicle. We recommend consulting your local electrician to help with that part. The unit comes ready for a plug of your choice. You can purchase a male and female Single Phase plug at any hardware store. (Use 40 or 50 AMP Breaker)
What is the process to sterilize grain bags?
- Prepare your grain bags like normal. Remove the two stainless steel baskets, add filtered or R/O water. Load your grain bags in a circular pattern stacking to the top. You can load them any way you would like. Once grain bags/jars are loaded close the top and tighten the clamps. We recommend starting with control panel settings of 121° Celsius and 2.5-3 hours sterilization time when full. The other option is whether you want it to shut off and cool down naturally when finished or a computerized slow vent. The slow vent option will slowly vent steam lower pressure.
How long is the entire process?
- When full the entire process from start to finish is around 6 hours. Unlike pressure cookers or small electric autoclaves, these can be run without anyone around. There are two options after the cook cycle is done. The first option is for the machine to turn off and slowly cool naturally. This takes about 3-4 hours. The second option is a computerized slow venting of the pressure which speeds up the cooling by 50%. This option is great for running the machine back to back.
How much substrate or grain can I sterilize at once?
- Maximnum of 70-72 3 lb grain bags (8 per layer, 9 layers high)
- Maximum of 38-40 5 lb grain bags
This autoclave is covered by a 12 month warranty. The 12 month period starts from the date of delivery. In addition, we are offering an additional 6 month warranty that covers any non-wear items. We offer Free technical support for the life of the autoclave.