This is a non edible mushroom, but is considered nonpoisonous. It is
currently being studied for their potential use in the bioremediation of
land contaminated by organic pollutants, and to convert industrial
wastes rich in toxic polyphenols.
Panellus stipticus, commonly known as the bitter oyster, the astringent
panus, or the luminescent panellus mushroom can be found in Asia,
Australia, and North America. The luminescence is localized to the
edges of the gills and the junction of the gills with the stem and cap,
however, in certain strains, only the mycellium is luminescent. You
will notice a stronger glow at the time of spore maturation.
These grow best in PF Tek jars.
All orders that consist of ONLY liquid culture syringes r
eceive free upgrade to FedEX 2-Day or USPS Priority Mail!
- 10cc Liquid Culture syringe
- Alcohol Prep Pad
- 16G 1.5" Luer Lock Needle
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: